If you are a Canadian or US student considering an undergraduate, post-graduate or professional degree in New Zealand, then you have come to the right place. Choose from any of our 8 New Zealand university partners in ANY field of study. Below you will find links to popular program areas in New Zealand. You can also search for programs based on your area of interest using our degree finder.
Why Apply through Us?
- We are your central contact; we simplify the process by being your application center on your side of the world.
- You receive quicker responses to all your concerns and questions via direct personal contacts. The universities trust us to give you the information you need, when you need it.
- Many of the institutions we work with are ranked within the top 500 world-wide and 7 are in the top 100.
- The university is more apt to look at an application submitted by us, because they know it has been reviewed by our staff and is complete upon arrival.
What is a MyLearn Account
Your MyLearn profile allows you to save degree programs to your filing cabinet, search for detailed degree information, manage newsletters that will keep you informed about upcoming deadlines and scholarship opportunities, download university prospectuses with detailed information about each degree program, and download the application to the university of your choice.
It is a wealth of information about the universities, the cities, and Australia in general as well as providing detailed information about transferring your degree back to Canada or the U.S. By applying through us, you have a local North American contact throughout the whole process.
Apply in 3 Easy Steps
- Create a MyLearn account
- Search for degrees using our Degree Finder and download the university prospectuses to view the university profiles.
- Complete and submit your application online and we will assist you through the pre-departure process.
SEND ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad
12050 N. Pecos Street,
Westminster, CO 80234
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad assists students with degree abroad opportunities at more than 25 universities in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. Our expertise has developed from our well-established relationships with our partner universities and more than 20 years of sending students abroad. These top-ranked universities have appointed us to provide you with information on living and studying at their university, and we can easily refer you to the applications and details you need in order to apply to the universities of your choice. Enrollment is ultimately determined by each institution.
We are here to provide you with a list of bundled services, including help with your housing, travel and living abroad. We will be working with you from the time you begin your search for a program until you depart for your degree abroad.
Visit www.globalinksabroad.org for more information on our semester abroad, short course, and internship programs.
Back to Top