ON THIS PAGE:
Study Areas in Visual Arts
Both Australia and New Zealand universities are world leaders in the study of visual and performing arts. This includes fine arts disciplines as well as performance and theatrics.
Studying the arts in Australia or New Zealand will broaden your horizons and personal perspectives of the world, and make you an attractive candidate to potential employers.
Highly regarded internationally for their world-class faculties, state-of-the-art facilities, and culturally diverse student bodies, these attributes will provide you with an impressive and enjoyable learning environment.
Apply in 3 Easy Steps
- Create a MyLearn Account
- Search for degrees using our Degree Finder and download the university prospectuses to view the university profiles.
- Complete and submit your application online and we will assist you through the pre-departure process.
Send all application materials to:
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad
12050 N. Pecos Street, Suite 320
Westminster, CO 80234
Visual Arts Degrees in Australia
STUDY AREAS IN VISUAL ARTS
Use our degree finder to search for programs and find a list of program options in any of the areas listed below.
- Art Theory
- Creative Industries
- Digital/Electronic Arts
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Film Production/Filmmaking
- Fine Arts, other medium
- Graphic Design
- Industrial/Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Textiles, Textiles Design